Donate now so that the Greater Green Bay area can have a self-sustaining indoor, year-round farm that will continue to work for generations to inspire people like you.
Please help us plant the seeds of change in the Green Bay community! If you are passionate about our urban farming project, access to fresh local food, and widespread community education, join in others in lending a hand. All funds directly contribute to our growing site and outreach efforts. No donation is too small—every little bit helps us to spread our love of fresh produce to Green Bay. Donate securely through WePay by clicking the button below.
We are a 501c3 nonprofit organization, so your donation is tax-deductible. If you donate through our secure page pictured below, a tax receipt will be sent through email.
Click on our Contact Us page and fill out the form if you have any questions.
Our Farmory “Wish List”
- Snack size baggies
- Garbage bags
- A wash basin for handwashing station in our work area
- Cash donations that help us maintain our demonstration soil-based aquaponics system
*A big thank you to Tara for the gardening gloves!
Please, join the numerous others who have already committed to help #GrowTheFarmory. By donating to The Farmory, you are not only breathing life back into an historical armory building, you are changing the face of our local food system. The Farmory will INSPIRE community members to grow their own food by inviting them to see first-hand how to grow with sustainable aquaponics techniques. The Farmory will GROW fish scientists, local growers, and passionate community members who will work to improve our local food economy.
When doors open to our one-of-a-kind downtown farm, YOU will be able to:
- Volunteer and gain employment skills and a positive work history
- Earn a scholarship to NWTC to continue in your learning journey
- Earn a scholarship to E-Hub Entrepreneurial classes so that your business idea can come to life
- Earn materials for your very own hoop house so that your family has fresh food year-round
- Attend how-to workshops that will improve you and your family’s health because you’ll finally have the answers to questions like, “How can I buy healthy, fresh food on a budget?” “How can I compost my family’s food waste and use it to grow my own food?” and “How do I cook meals with fresh produce?”
Are you someone who likes to look at cold, hard proof before jumping in to support a cause? Take a look at our tab “Why We Need The Farmory” for surprising facts and figures from recent studies done in Brown County.